Life's Pleasures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Life's Pleasures

Life's Pleasures is a place where you just live and do what makes life pleasurable: blogging, drawing, role playing, writing, etc.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Within an Alien's Grasp

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Within an Alien's Grasp - Page 5 Empty Re: Within an Alien's Grasp Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Demirti chuckled and took a sip of water. "I'm not entirely sure, but I do know that I enjoy mixing flavors to create better ones, so maybe a cook or something. How about yourself?"

---------------

Xi was busy cleaning the bar when an all too familiar scent and thought pattern entered the surprisingly quiet bar. He looked up and noticed the female alien from the night before walking in, her attire as revealing as her nature would lead him to expect from her.

But there was a difference to her this time. She was no longer radiating her conscience altering aphrodisiacs, and there seemed to be far less malice in her as they made eye contact.

102Within an Alien's Grasp - Page 5 Empty Re: Within an Alien's Grasp Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:33 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Katya gave Demitri a smile that just screamed 'come on, you know what I want to be, don't be stupid'. Even so, she laughed shyly, "Ee zeenk zat eet ees vayry obzeeous."

--

He was cleaning the bar, and right as she walked in he noticed her. Was that a compliment of an insult? Why did she care? Angering herself she turned sharply to the left where the lights turned red and the furniture black and velvety. Xia He sat down, crossing her legs very proper like and ordered a "sherly temple"; for some reason she just didn't have the stomach for alcohol tonight...

http://lifespleasures.omgforum.net

103Within an Alien's Grasp - Page 5 Empty Re: Within an Alien's Grasp Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:45 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Demirti laughed softly and nodded. "I know, I was just didn't want to assume or seem rude." As he spoke they're food arrived, moments later followed by two glasses of orange juice, filled with ice, and a few different syrup streams falling down through the ice.

"Your meal is served," the male said with a smile before turning and heading back into the kitchen.

--------------------

Xi heard her order and nodded, quickly preparing the drink and carrying it over to her. "Will there be anything else Ma'am?"

As he spoke to her, he could tell something about her had changed drastically, but thanks to his lack of knowledge of her species, he couldn't quite place what it was.

104Within an Alien's Grasp - Page 5 Empty Re: Within an Alien's Grasp Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:44 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

"Oh, wow. Zees looks vayry dayleecious, zee colours are beaootayfool." Katya said in awe over the glass of orange juice and company. The colors astondid her as the little trickling bubbles popped into the air. She picked it up and smelt it, inhaling what seemed to be a tropical paradise. She took a sip, letting it roll over her tongue and finally swallowing it; followed by another few mouth fulls. "Ooh, ves. Vayry good, Demitri."

--

Xia He looked at him, shocked that he had brought her her drink. "Ah, thank you, that'll be all." She said this slowly due to her slight confusion; something moved within her, always seeming to push her closer to the other alien. Did she even know his name?

105Within an Alien's Grasp - Page 5 Empty Re: Within an Alien's Grasp Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Demitri took a sip of his own drink and allowed the flavor to sit on his tongur for a moment mefore swallowing. "That's much better. I'm glad I asked Alphonse to add a touch of soda water to the orange juice. It lightens the drink just enough to bring out the flavor of the berries."

----------------

Xi felt his markings begin to glow softly. 'That's impossible,' he thought as he nodded with a slight smile and turned to head towards the back where he could go verify the anomaly. 'Please don't let this mean what I think it means!'

106Within an Alien's Grasp - Page 5 Empty Re: Within an Alien's Grasp Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:35 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Katya nodded, setting down her drink and dipping her spoon into the bread-bowl clam chowder; it too, was fantastic. "Zees ees a vayry neece food estableeshmaynt; eet ees cozy, and warm. The food ees grayt."

--

Xia He took a swig of her bubbly drink making some of the fizz go up her nose; she started to cough. After a few seconds she regained her composer, but her stomach was excruciatingly tight; cramping almost. All of a sudden, Xia He felt bile begin to rise into her throat; she ran to the bathroom.

107Within an Alien's Grasp - Page 5 Empty Re: Within an Alien's Grasp Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:38 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Demitri chuckled and swallowed the piece of chicken he had been chewing. "I'm glad you like it. This is definitely one of the best restaurants in town I think."

-----------------

Xi reached the store room and quickly undid the top few buttons of his shirt before sighing heavily.

Karen walked back, looking for a replacement for the empty bottle in her hand. "Hey Xi, do we have any more vodk-whoa! What's with the glowing?"

Xi turned towards the bar owner as he re-buttoned his shirt, covering the bright blue glow of his markings. "With my species, when those markings begin to glow, it means a female we have recently mated with is nearby and pregnant."

"So who- Oh my god! You and that Real Estate agent?!?"

Xi massaged the bridge of his nose and sighed heavily. This was gonna be a long night.

108Within an Alien's Grasp - Page 5 Empty Re: Within an Alien's Grasp Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:16 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Katya nodded, "Ee do not go out mooch, boot zees ees easeely one of zee bayst." She took a few more spoonfuls, hearing the silence a little bit too much. "Anyway... how ees school?"

--

Xia He was in the bathroom for a good 10 minutes or so, the women in there quietly exiting as she heaved into the porcealin bowl. Cleaning herself up, she walked back out into the bar and sat down; bags under her eyes and sweat glistening on her forehead. She dabbed it off, heaving a sigh and putting a hand to her stomach. 'This cannot be... it's not even possible.' Or so she thought...

109Within an Alien's Grasp - Page 5 Empty Re: Within an Alien's Grasp Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:16 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

"Much better thanks to you," he said with a laugh. "How are things at your own school?"

----------

Xi walked back out of the store room and headed straight for the pink toned female who's name he had yet to ask for. He reached the table and gently cleared his throat to catch her attention. "Excuse me ma'am, but would you please accompany me to the roof? There is something I wish to discuss with you that is best done in private." His face was serene, however his eyes gave away the slight nervousness that lay beneath.

110Within an Alien's Grasp - Page 5 Empty Re: Within an Alien's Grasp Wed May 12, 2010 7:14 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

"Ee am gradooating zees yayr as valeedveectoreean." She took up a piece of sourdough bread with a little bit of butter and took a bite, chewing it thoughtfully. "Ee have yayt to come oop weeth anytheeng for my spaych."

--

The female looked up at the almost familiar male alien; something in her stomach stirred. "For which reasons, exactly?" Xia He was hesitant of course, she didn't know what this unknown species was doing to her; she suspected some sort of drugging.

111Within an Alien's Grasp - Page 5 Empty Re: Within an Alien's Grasp Wed May 12, 2010 11:39 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Demitri chuckled and took another sip of his drink. "Wish I could help, but public speaking never really has been my thing." He glanced up towards the door as the small bell above it rang, and had to refrain from swearing. 'Why is he here?'

-----------------

Xi sighed and bowed slightly. "I truly believe you may want to wait until we reach the roof. Also, the fresh air at that altitude will most likely help to calm your stomach."

Last edited by Chaoskor666 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

112Within an Alien's Grasp - Page 5 Empty Re: Within an Alien's Grasp Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:06 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Katya laughed slightly, "May neither, rayly. Eet makes may nayrvous." She laughed again, this time a bit shyly. She was so comfortable with Demitri, it was kind of relieving that she could make a friend.

--

Xia He sensed that what he wanted to talk about might just answer some questions she had for this foreign male. "Alright..." She said, standing and placing the napkin that was in her lap on the table. "Let's go." Xia He made her way towards the stairs, assuming the male would follow.

113Within an Alien's Grasp - Page 5 Empty Re: Within an Alien's Grasp Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:42 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Xi led the way up the stair well, sighing in relief as he opened the door and let the alien woman out onto the rooftop garden.

He took a deep breath to clear his lungs before quickly undoing his shirt and letting it blow behind him in the breeze as it hung off his arms, revealing to her the pulsating glow of his markings.

"These markings on my neck and chest are something my species developed to tell us when we are either mated for life, or if we have a child nearby. Now, seeing as your stomach is bothering you, I believe that our... fun, last night has resulted in this second option."

114Within an Alien's Grasp - Page 5 Empty Re: Within an Alien's Grasp Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:37 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Xia He's stomach did a roll, almost as if confirming this male's assumptions. She took a gulp and looked at him, trying to ignore the glow. "How could our species even produce together? We come from two different planets, do we not?" It was definitely not in her planning book to get pregnant from another alien!

115Within an Alien's Grasp - Page 5 Empty Re: Within an Alien's Grasp Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:50 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Xi shrugged, his face calm despite the situation. "Apparently our species are similar enough in our anatomy that we can reproduce. It is not unheard of for things like this to happen. I doubt you have heard of this creature, but many millennia ago, there was, on this planet, a creature called a Liger. It was the offspring of a Lion and a Tiger, which were two very large feline creatures."

He leaned back against his tree and looked off towards the horizon. "Because both our species are what would be classified as 'Humanoid', it is not unreasonable to assume that we can easily mate and produce offspring."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum