Life's Pleasures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Life's Pleasures

Life's Pleasures is a place where you just live and do what makes life pleasurable: blogging, drawing, role playing, writing, etc.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm Gonna Sing the Doom Song Now!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm Gonna Sing the Doom Song Now! Empty I'm Gonna Sing the Doom Song Now! Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:29 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

It's the countdown to Armageddon has begun, and as expected, the world is going insane. Violence in the streets, looting, all out mayhem. On top of that, mythical creatures are revealing themselves in force!

The year is 2060, and the rules are simple. Play nice, and have fun. Watch the language, and no god mode.

Character Profiles: Everything in bold is required

Name:
Species:
Weight:

Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Mother Language:
Ethnicity:

Hairstyle/Color:
Eye color:
Body Type:
Skin Tone:

Weapon:
Orientation:
Background:
Other:

Last edited by Chaoskor666 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

2I'm Gonna Sing the Doom Song Now! Empty Re: I'm Gonna Sing the Doom Song Now! Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:22 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Name: Brenda Thurston
Species: Werewolf
Height: 5’8”
Weight: 123 lbs./ 47 lbs
Length(in wolf form): 2 feet (not including tail)
Date of Birth: December 16, 2041
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Place of Birth: Alborg, Denmark
Mother Language: Scandinavian
Ethnicity: Scandinavian
Clothing:
Casual: Ripped, acid washed jeans, graphic T-shirt and converse.
Formal: Rocker-Chic dress with flats.
Hair Style/Color: Very Long & Straight/Light Chestnut Brown
Eye color: Pale Sea foam Green
Body Type: Lethe with lean muscle
Skin Tone: Carmel brushed porcelain
Weapon: Teeth, agility, claws.
Orientation: Straight
Background:[b] Brenda never really gave it much thought when she was younger why her Father wouldn’t talk about her Mother. Since she died just a year after Brenda was born, she didn’t really remember her much. Brought up and raised by her Father, Brenda lived a very outdoorsy life. Camping or hiking every weekend, if not more.

One night on a camping trip with her Father, something shifted in Brenda… that was when she was 13 years old. Apparently, her Mother had been a were-creature, more specifically, a werewolf. How the gene was passed on is still a mystery, but all Brenda knows is that it’s in her, it is who she is… and there’s nothing she can do about it.

At the age of 19, Brenda lives in a very small studio apartment in a slightly “dank” neighborhood. She’s taking a few courses online for college, but they’re just the prerequisites that are required.
[b]Other:
Tattoo of elemental wolf on back of neck/spine, long birth mark on right inner hip.

I'm Gonna Sing the Doom Song Now! 103338bf82621d902d00ad2f886cee4b

I'm Gonna Sing the Doom Song Now! Mexican_Wolf_Female_by_kafilipi-1
I'm Gonna Sing the Doom Song Now! Elemental_Leaping_Wolf_Tattoo_by_Wi

http://lifespleasures.omgforum.net

3I'm Gonna Sing the Doom Song Now! Empty Re: I'm Gonna Sing the Doom Song Now! Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:07 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Name: Anton Renvanik
Species: Gifted Human/Leprechaun
Height (Human): 6'3"
Height (Lep form): 2'4"
Weight: 256lbs/22lbs
Date of Birth: March 13, 1981
Place of Birth: Dublin, Ireland
Mother Language: English (Heavy accent)
Ethnicity: Irish (duh)

Clothing-
Normal: Slightly faded dark blue jeans, white t-shirt, black unbuttoned dress shirt with sleeves rolled up past elbows, lack leather boots, and fingerless black leather gloves.
Other form: Bright green suit.

Hairstyle/Color-
Human: medium length/Brilliant blue with black tips
Lep form: Blazing red, curly, and a matching beard
Eye color: Bright green
Body Type: Muscular and toned
Skin Tone: Slightly tanned
Weapon: Shillelagh, fists, and luck modification
Orientation: Straight
Background: Moved to the New York around 1998 to fulfill a desire to see the world. Worked as a bartender for about 10 years before moving to Seattle to check out the west coast. Has moved a few other times before winding up in Mississippi.

He hates most of the people there, but has brought good luck to a few select friends he has let in on his "little secret" over the years (Mostly due to a small power hiccup while drinking, resulting in him transforming). Never really one for settling down, he has had quite a few girl friends, all of which ended up falling for him and hard.

He still hasn't revealed himself to the public and has taken great measures over the years to keep from drawing suspicion to himself.

Other: Black goatee in human form. Can change his hair color at will thanks to his 'leprechaun magic', and has his left ear pierced.

I'm Gonna Sing the Doom Song Now! 4b4d4f10

I'm Gonna Sing the Doom Song Now! BJX01537_300

4I'm Gonna Sing the Doom Song Now! Empty Re: I'm Gonna Sing the Doom Song Now! Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:04 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Another ending day of work at Zumiez; it wasn't physically tiring, it was just plain boring. Brenda ran her fingers through her long, light brown hair. She had on a pair of dark, jean shorts, a gray tank top with a blue plaid zip-up hoddie on.

Walking down the block-rocked sidewalk, Brenda looked at her phone for the time. It was a nice day, but the sun was setting red... You never wanted a red night. '5:13 p.m.' It wasn't too late, but then again it was the end of summer...

http://lifespleasures.omgforum.net

5I'm Gonna Sing the Doom Song Now! Empty Re: I'm Gonna Sing the Doom Song Now! Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:10 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Anton sighed as he looked at the clock on the wall. '5:13. Almost time to finish up yet another uneventful and unprofitable day.' He leaned back in his chair and tapped a button on the wall, activating the sound system and causing the long since retired band "Flogging Molly" to begin pumping out into the empty store.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum