Life's Pleasures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Life's Pleasures

Life's Pleasures is a place where you just live and do what makes life pleasurable: blogging, drawing, role playing, writing, etc.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Upcoming Movies

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Upcoming Movies Empty Upcoming Movies Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:43 am

Touhou Fuhai

Touhou Fuhai

I thought I'd start a new thread here. *post #1*

Anyway, in this thread you discuss new movies coming up and whatever your opinions are on it. Pretty simple as it should be. Let me make it clear that there is no bashing others about their opinions and whatnot. Just stick to the rules of the forums and you're good.

I'll begin by bringing up the new Nightmare on Elm Street movie, directed by Michael Bay, the master of explosions. I would say fans of it might be displeased since after he came out with Friday the 13th and ruined it for the more die-hard slasher fans. Personally, I enjoyed Friday the 13th, and I think this new remake has a chance. That and Freddie is replaced by the guy who played Rorschach in Watchmen.

2Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:40 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

I personally haven't heard anything about the new Friday the 13th movie, but I have heard of the new Avatar movie. Am I the only one who thought this one was going to be about air bending? xD

http://lifespleasures.omgforum.net

3Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:28 am

Air~hed!

Air~hed!

Totally thought that Avatar was going to be about the TV show. I felt silly once I saw it. But I really want to see the Princess and the Frog. It looks good and Disney hasn't come out with a Princess movie in so long. And its the first Black Princess ever. It looks good. That's what I'm excited about.

http://www.myspace.com/normality_is_not_me

4Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:04 pm

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Air~hed! wrote:Totally thought that Avatar was going to be about the TV show. I felt silly once I saw it. But I really want to see the Princess and the Frog. It looks good and Disney hasn't come out with a Princess movie in so long. And its the first Black Princess ever. It looks good. That's what I'm excited about.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that one! I thought it looked stupid at first, but then once the commercials got better (or I was actually paying attention, either or) it looked super cool! Cause everyone was brought up with the Frog Prince story, so Disney switching it up is really awesome! Reminded me of The Swan Princess with the talking frog and all! Razz

5Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:16 am

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

The Avatar the Last Airbender movie comes out in 2010. It's directed by M. Night Shammalan and is live action unlike the show, but looks like it'll be a really good movie.

Also, Princess and the Frog comes out this Friday and looks quite entertaining as well ^^

6Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:00 am

St!fled/

St!fled/

I can easily live on without seeing the princess and the frog.. Avatar; I thought the same thing at first, but after I saw the commercial, I realized it was much cooler than that.

7Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:49 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Went and saw Princess and the Frog with my lovely mate last night and OMG it was good. Deffinitly one of the best Disney animation movies they've made in a while. Musical, cute, funny, and solid character design. GO WATCH IT!!! You'll be glad you did ^___^

8Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:00 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

OMFG!!! I saw Avatar and the entire thing was 3 hours of awesomeness!!!!

It gets a 6 star review from me.

I COMMAND YOU ALL TO SEE IT FOR YOURSELVES!!!

9Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:21 am

Bubbles

Bubbles
Admin

Oh man, my friend told me what happens in Avatar and now I'm a bit discouraged to see it just because of that... but then again, it sounds so awesome!! Sad

Anyway, awhile ago I saw New Moon (don't hate), I was actually really impressed with it, it followed the book a lot more accurately than Twilight did... the only thing I disliked (and I know I'm going to get a lot of "you pervert!!" comments on this one, but it's legit!) is that Jacob had underwear, socks and shoes on almost all the time! Actually, there wasn't a time he didn't. I say this because he SHIFTS into a wolf, therefore in the book he ties a pair of cut off shorts on his ankle for quick clothes; there is nothing in the book about tying underwear, socks and a pair of shoes as well! In fact, often times he rips all of his shoes up, therefore there are none left to wear! I don't know, it was just a big detail for me.

10Upcoming Movies Empty Re: Upcoming Movies Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Chaoskor666

Chaoskor666
Admin

Iron Man 2 comes out in about 2 weeks, and I can't wait!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum